Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thank You Gini for the "One Lovely Blog Award"


I have such wonderful friends in my readers and one very special lady, Gini, the author of Ginisology has selected my blog to receive the "One Lovely Blog Award". Sometimes I feel as though I neglect Genealogy Traces, but I have loyal followers who encourage me daily.


After receiving this beautiful award, the recipients are asked to pass it on to seven other blogs that they feel are deserving. I've selected seven over at my Tennessee Memories. so this gives me another opportunity to pick seven more.

This time I choose you:

Vickie at Be Not Forgot
Olive's Granddaughter at Grandma's Stitches
Lisa at 100 Years in America
Delia at Delia's Genealogy Blog
Cheryl at Ancestor Hunting
Cheryl Schulte at Two Sides of the Ocean
Suzanne at Chickens in the Road




5 comments:

Olive's Granddaughter said...

Thank you, Judy, for the "Cute" award. I appreciate the support as I try to build a following!

BeNotForgot said...

Judy, I enjoy your input on my blog -- you are much appreciated. And thank you so very much for the One Lovely Blog Award! I just posted a thank you card for you, too -- at my blog. Did I say thank you? :) Vickie E.

shannon said...

Congrats Judith! Your blog is indeed beautiful☺ If it was an Etsy Treasury it would definately be featured on my blog.

BTW...I had trouble sending the email for some reason, so if you can let me know where to ship that would be great. My email is sonnidei@yahoo.com

Shannon

Lisa said...

Thanks so very much, Judith, for the honor. I'm so glad that you are enjoying reading. Keep up the good work here at Genealogy Traces!

Lisa
100 Years in AmericaSmall-leaved ShamrockA light that shines againCarnival of Irish Heritage & Culture

Judith Richards Shubert said...

All of you are very, very welcome! Your blogs are most delightful and I truly enjoy them.

Homsley Reunion, Seymour, Texas

Homsley Reunion, Seymour, Texas
RECOGNIZE THESE HOMSLEY MEN? CONTACT ME - judyshubert@yahoo.com
Copyright (c) 2014 by Judith Richards Shubert