Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another Award from Tammy - "One Lovely Blog Award"

I've received another wonderful compliment on my blog! Tammy, author of Genealogy Simple and Fun, resident of Birmingham, Alabama, has honored me with another "One Lovely Blog Award". I'm thrilled to accept it. Tammy has a wonderful blog which focuses on making genealogy "simple and fun," as the blog's title indicates.

She has been in the Genealogy field for over 11 years. Her Articles will help you in your research as she posts news information plus she will have items to make your Genealogy Adventure Fun!

Thank you so much, Tammy, for giving me this award.

The recipient of this award is asked to forward the award to seven more deserving blogs and their authors. My blog Tennessee Memories received one this week and this is the second for Genealogy Traces. I've selected fourteen blogs that I love and would like for you to visit. So here goes, I'll select seven more.



Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Homsley Reunion, Seymour, Texas

Homsley Reunion, Seymour, Texas
RECOGNIZE THESE HOMSLEY MEN? CONTACT ME - judyshubert@yahoo.com
Copyright (c) 2014 by Judith Richards Shubert