Monday, January 5, 2009

An Apology to Cindy



I want to apologize to Cindy for totally missing her awarding me the Proximidade back on December 22. Somehow I missed it. I truly appreciate her and her dedication to my blog and others.

Her email of this morning appears below.

Thanks you, Cindy!
Judy -


Congrats on the Proximidade award! I wonder if you even saw my note about it that I sent to you on Dec 22? I knew that the Holidays were upon us and many wouldn't be checking email - probably got lost in the shuffle. Looks like lots of folks have good taste in genea blogs! Anyway, glad you got it one way or another :-)

Happy New Year!!! I hope you have a great one!

Cindy

http://genealogybycindy.blogspot.com Everything's Relative - Researching Your Family History

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Judy - no need to apologize! Like I said, glad to see you got it and obviously lots of us have great taste in blogs! You've been very welcoming to me "the newbie" in blogland and I appreciated that. Many others have been kind as well, visiting my blog and leaving comments and such. I appreciate all of them! I don't think we need awards to show off on our blogs - the friendships we make and the feeling that we're a "community" are what means the most and I wanted you to know that you made me feel that. Thank you again!

Judith Richards Shubert said...

I've enjoyed getting to know you through these blogs, Cindy. Thanks again.

I appreciate the kind words. I've not been doing this long, either, and everyone was so kind to me. It feels good to be part of this community of like-minded bloggers.

Homsley Reunion, Seymour, Texas

Homsley Reunion, Seymour, Texas
RECOGNIZE THESE HOMSLEY MEN? CONTACT ME - judyshubert@yahoo.com
Copyright (c) 2014 by Judith Richards Shubert