Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged - 8 Facts about Me

I've been tagged by Colleen to share 8 things about me and then tag 8 people to respond with their own post. I'd be happy to oblige!

Here are the Tag Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

Here are a few facts or habits (8 of them to be exact) that you might not know about me.
1. I don't remember my original hair color.
2. I was Class Treasurer in my senior year of high school. (Yes, yes, I know that's surprising!)
3. I love to eat Frito Pie - chili, cheese, onion, and original size Fritos.
4. My grandparents raised me and 2 of my sisters.
5. I love to knit and crochet.
6. I drink too many caffeine-free diet cokes a day!
7. I like to read every morning for about an hour while drinking coffee.
8. I love to find little abandoned cemeteries and visit.

Tag! You're It!
Suzanne at Chickens in the Road
Amy at Untangled Family Roots
Terry at Desktop Genealogist Unplugged

No comments:

Homsley Reunion, Seymour, Texas

Homsley Reunion, Seymour, Texas
RECOGNIZE THESE HOMSLEY MEN? CONTACT ME - judyshubert@yahoo.com
Copyright (c) 2014 by Judith Richards Shubert