Lisa Louise Cooke has tagged me from over at The Genealogy Gems News Blog.
There's a game of Genealogy Blogger Tag going around and now it's my turn.
Where do I begin? Oh, yes, the questions - should begin like this . . .
10 Years Ago I . . .
1. lost my Mother and drove with my sisters and husband to Blackfoot, Idaho, to place her beside my stepfather.
2. occasionally made draperies for the public.
3. welcomed our first grandson into the family on October 16th.
4. then welcomed our last granddaughter into the family on November 17th.
5. spent our 34th wedding anniversary in the Davis Mountains with my husband.
5 Things on Today's To-Do List
1. Find pictures to carry to North Carolina on Saturday that my daughter hasn't seen.
2. Send list of blogs (late) that I have read and commented on to Looking4Ancestors.
3. Make vegetable soup for tomorrow.
4. Download some pictures from my camera onto my computer before I leave.
5. Mail University of Texas Keepsake Garter ordered from my Etsy shop.
5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Potato Chips and Salsa
2. Dried Cranberries and Almonds
3. Cottage Cheese and Fruit
4. Movie Popcorn
5. Chocolate Cake
5 Places I've Lived
1. Mineral Wells, Texas
2. Cookeville, Tennessee
3. Durham, North Carolina
4. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5. Andalusia, Alabama
5 Jobs I've Had
2. Print Shop Manager
3. Church Secretary
4. Shop Owner
5. Executive Secretary
Tag, You're It!
1. Genealogy Musings by Holly Timm (corrected Holly's last name, I originally spelled it wrong!)
2. We Tree by Amy Coffin
3. Before My Time by TK Sand
4. The Sock in the Dryer by William Morgan
5. Blind Pig and the Acorn by Tipper Pressley